dijous, 7 de juliol del 2016

Intentions for next year

1. KAHOOT 

a) I'm going to prepare a revision quiz for the first lesson of the year with kahoot!

Perhaps I can get some candy prizes for the three best students... ;-)

b) I'll ask my students to prepare a kahoot for other students after watching a video or a film clip or after reading a compulsory book or a short story.

2. STUDENT'S PORTFOLIOS AND CLASS BLOG

a) I'm going to create a class blog for each of my English classes, and then I'm going to show students how to create their own blog so that it becomes their own portfolio.

I'll use BLOGGER because all my students have gmail accounts.


3. PEARLTREES

I'm going to use pearltrees with my students so that we all have the links of all the apps and websites at hand.

4. VOKI AND MINDMEISTER 

I'm going to ask my students prepare a presentation about one of the short stories/drama plays we've read. They are going to use mindmeister to prepare the outline of the presentation (characters, setting, author, etc.) and then ask them to prepare a voki for the main characters in the story.

This is my example for students. Other examples by students: Aida and Andrea, Esther and Paula, Ariadna and Judith, and Arnau and Gil

5. POSTERS

I would like to be able to do my own posters by using tools such as Educreations and Fast Stone Catcher

Once I know how to use these apps, I can help my students use them too.

6. PADLET

I like padlet for writing purposes so that students share short texts such as "Your favourite quotes", "Your last holiday", opinions about trips and celebrations, "my favourite object", "My pet(s)", etc. I like it because they can also add a photograph.



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada